Saturday, May 28, 2011

24th Birthday!

Well last week was my 24th birthday! Wow... I can't believe I'm 24. I still feel like I'm 19...  Anyways-it was on Friday so I started the day by sleeping in, which was great. Then I went to lunch with my mom and sisters. We went to Flancers, it's a little sandwich/salad/pizza place in Mesa. We have only ever gotten their sandwiches there, which are just fabulous. Enjoyed a yummy lunch there, then a few of us went out to Scottsdale Mall to do a little shopping at H & M. I had never been there before. I must say it was great! I didn't find anything that I wanted to buy... but it definitely is a place I will be going back. After I came home from shopping, I got ready to go out that night. Josh took me to PF Changs for dinner... so good! Then he had a friend from highschool that got married that day, so swung by their reception for a little bit to say hello.

The new Pirates movie was good! We really liked it!
I don't think we are fans of 3D movies.. We both were getting
annoyed with our glasses... and some parts I felt like I had to take
them off to see the screen better. Overall tho, it was a good movie!






 Us waiting for the movie to start... my camera is dead, so these are phone pics... not the best.




 For my present.... Josh gave me the new Josh Groban CD..... and we are going to see him in concert!!!
It's not til August... but we are both super excited! I've been listening to his CD all week... and I must say that he is just AMAZING!! I love it!! And can't wait for his concert! Josh and I love going to concerts.. back in August, Josh surprised me with John Mayer tickets... and that was an awesome concert!! So coming soon this August we will be enjoying the awesome music of Josh Groban!

On Sunday, we spent time with both of our families and this is was his Grandma made me. She made it... and it's beautiful. The picture doesn't do it justice... I've been looking for a nice wreath to put on our door, but haven't found one that I liked. Now I have one, and I love it!

Josh's family gave me some new necklaces, which I love!

And a new wallet.. It looks black, but it's actually like a dark dark purple which I love!


Saturday night I went a D-Backs game with some friends. It was an awesome game! We won 9-6. And there was a grand slam that was hit too. Awesome!!

Me, Tara and Bobbie at the game. Soo fun!

Overall, it was a great birthday, and fun weekend spent with family and friends. Still can't believe I'm 24. Although, while we were at lunch on Friday, the waitress asked me how old I turned. When I said 24, she was shocked and said she thought I was turning 16. I guess I'll take it as a compliment...haha! Hopefully that stays with me when I get older. Thanks to everyone who made it a great birthday! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment