Sunday, November 1, 2009

HaLLoWeeN FuN!!!

So the Halloween weekend was lots of fun! You won't see Josh in any of these pictures tho because he was gone.... hunting allllll weekend long. He did get his deer tho, so that is very exciting!! And it was still a fabulous weekend!
It began Friday evening.... all of my sisters went over to my sister Shasta's house to frost cookies and watch Garfield Halloween. (I'm not sure if any of you ever used to watch Garfield.... well we did when we were younger... and loved it!) The nephews came to and we had a great time!!



Starting the Garfield Halloween! candy, candy, candy, candy....


Shasta and Laci making the cookies! (I'm not a huge fan of sugar cookies...but they were very good!)




And the frosting begins.......


There was Frankenstein, cat, and I think bat cookies!


After all that was done. My 4 younger sisters came back to my our apartment to stay the night with me, so I wouldn't have to be there all by myself. We made up their beds and all of us were out with in a few minutes. We have this round chair... it's called a "papa'sjohn" chair... or something like that... and Jenna called that right away to be her bed.

She got all snuggled up in it.


My other sister Bria was going to try to sleep in our leather recliner.... but after a few minutes..she decided to go down to the floor.


Then Saturday night, I went back over to Shasta's because my little sisters were going trick or treating in her neighborhood. Molly was showing off her cute pajamas....Bria is the lovely green M&M...and Jenna is a sweet little witch. They looked great! And got lots of candy!



After that, I went and met up with our friends who were finishing getting their costumes on. My friend Bobbie is a vampire...and that is her boyfriend Sam who is the Joker.....she kept trying to bight him all night..haha! They looked awesome!!




This is Tara, Bobbie and Me....... I wasn't sure if I was going to dress up til the last minute.. and by that time I didn't have anything.... so I supported the Cardinals for Halloween.haha! (It was simple and not to complicated....which worked for me.)
Overall the weekend was a ton of fun! Hope everyone had a great Halloween weekend as well!

1 comment:

  1. looks like you had a fun Halloween! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you in Jan. Tell Josh congrats on getting his deer for us.

    ReplyDelete