Monday, August 31, 2009

Finally......

Well, got through our first week back to school. It was a very busy and crazy week but we got through it. And we ended the week with going up to Josh's family cabin over the weekend with my family. (I'm gonna try and post some pics soon!) We had a great time and it was very relaxing. We also went through all of last week with our poor little apartment a disaster. With starting school and work last week, I had no time to finish getting things unpacked and situated in their places. But finally today...... I spent the entire afternoon doing laundry, organizing, and cleaning the entire apartment. It was driving me crazy! And I can't believe we have been home over a week now and I'm finally finishing unpacking. There are still a few little things here and there that don't have a place, but the bottom line is that it's looking 100% than it was.

1 comment:

  1. well we sure miss you back here in cali, life is not the same with out you girls:(

    ReplyDelete