Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sweet Times!!!!

This past weekend my family came over to visit. Friday morning I drove up to Santa Clarita to go to Magic Mountain. The last time I went there was about 3 years ago, and I've always loved it. Well, we go on about 4 rides, and the last one we went on, I walk off of it and I'm feeling so sick. So.... instead of riding the big rides with the rest of the "big girls" I decide to stay with my parents and little sister Jenna to go ride the little rides. I've always loved rollar coasters, and normally I can go all day riding them, but this time was not the case. But I def enjoyed the rest of the afternoon riding the little rides with Jenna. I was able to let my stomach settle, and was feeling much better by the end of the day.
After we left the park, all of my little sisters drove back with me to stay with us for the weekend. We spent time getting some sun at our pool, took the girls to Old Town San Diego, had some wrestling matches, and tickling matches, and spent time at the beach. It was a great weekend to be family, I have missed them so much! We loved seeing everyone, and it was sad to say goodby, but we now only have a month left til we go home... so we will soon be back in AZ! It's been a great summer, and we are loving it out here, but I am def way excited to go back home!! One of my favorite things about being over here.... when we get sweet visitors!!! We've had friends and family come visit us and we have absolutely loved it!!



At sweet Magic Mountain!






Jenna and I got pretty soaked!
Swimming at the pool!!! So nice!




Love the hats!!!

We went and checked out Old Town San Diego!



The girls tickling Josh.... He got dominated!

The girls stayed on our floor... it was pretty cozy!


Josh building a sand castle with Bria and Jenna


Gorgeous gals at the beach


Enjoying the beach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment